AAIP Announces the 2015 Virginia Leflore Marshall Foundation Scholarship Application
November 12, 2015
The Association of American Indian Physicians is pleased to announce that the Virginia Leflore Marshall Foundation is offering financial assistance to members of the Association of Native American Medical Students (ANAMS) and resident students who are members of the Association of American Indian Physicians (AAIP). The intent of this award is to encourage students and residents to maintain strong community and family relationships during the holiday season without incurring financial hardships. The Marshall Foundation award is to be spent on anything other than school expenses.
Submit the following items for consideration:
1. AAIP/Marshall Foundation application (attached below)
2. Thank you letter addressed to the Marshall Foundation and describing how you will use the Marshall Foundation funding (funding may NOT be used for school-related expenses)
3. Proof of AAIP Membership or
4. Proof of ANAMS Membership
5. Verification of current school enrollment (if applicable) such as class registration form or current class schedule (students applying must currently be attending college/university)
6. Copy of certificate of degree of Indian blood or tribal identification card
Click the link below to access the Marshall Foundation Scholarship:
Scholarship applications are also available on the www.aaip.org homepage.
Application deadline: 5:00 pm Central Standard Time, Monday, December 8, 2015. Awards will be released on Monday, December 15, 2015. Email your application and materials to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, please contact Gary Lankford at 405-946-7072 or email email@example.com.