OIDC 5th Annual Benefit Golf Scramble
March 6, 2014
Oklahoma Inter-tribal Diabetes Coalition
5th Annual Benefit Golf Scramble
Friday, April 25, 2014
9:00 a.m. Shotgun Start
(Rain cancellation date – Friday, May 2, 2014)
Firelake Golf Course
1901 S. Gordon Cooper Drive
Shawnee, OK 74801 (405) 275-4471
- 4 Man Scramble ($240/team or $60/person)
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd Flight Prizes Awarded
- Proximity Contests: Longest Drive, Straightest Drive, Closest to the Pin
- $300 Prize to 1st player to make a hole in one: 2 holes designated
- Door Prizes: T-shirts, gift certificates, and maybe even a kitchen sink!
Come and support the Coalition’s efforts in raising awareness
and advocating for diabetes prevention in Oklahoma.
Deadline to register: Monday, April 21, 2014 by 5:00 p.m.
No on-site registration
For more information, contact Torie Fuller:
or (405) 395-9303 x5119
or 2345 S. Gordon Cooper Dr.
Shawnee, OK 74801
See registration form for payment details